Friday, December 24, 2010

.christmas in SC.

We left last Saturday night after church and headed to SC to have Christmas with my family! We arrived at 12am in hopes that HattieJo would stay asleep and transfer into her already set up pack n play.... she on the other hand had a different plan! She thought it best to wake up..WIDE AWAKE.. and see everyone. She stayed awake until 4am! Then only slept until 7:15, but she was in the best little mood when she woke up.
On Sunday, we enjoyed going to my family's church, the church I grew up in, and got to see all of their friends and LOTS of elderly people who remembered when I was HattieJo's age. They all said she was a "spitting image" of me! HattieJo looked adorable in her little Christmas dress that my dad had picked out for her, however the only picture we got was in the car on the way to church. After church we relaxed while my mom prepared lunch and my uncle and his side of the family joined us for lunch!After HattieJo's nap, Santa came early with a nice kitchen set for her! My dad said when he saw this in the store he just had to get it for her. She LOVED it and all the noises that it made. She has been playing with it constantly since we got home too!
After a delicious pizza dinner my parents neighbor, Bon Bonn, came down. Bon Bonn has been my parents "backdoor neighbor" for 26 years, so she has watched Rebekah and I grow up! She loves us as we were her own children. She got HattieJo a HUGE stuffed animal bear and HattieJO snuggled him while she opened her other gifts. We had a packed first day, but it was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment