Monday, June 7, 2010

.yard sales.


When Andrew and I got married and even some when we were dating, we would get up on Saturday mornings and go to different yard sales and to the flea market, or what we call the jokey lot! haha... We haven't done as much "yard saling" since moving to NC, but the other weekend I hit the jack pot! I was on my way home from running at the park and saw a couple of signs and decided to stop... I got everything pictured about for $10... It was awesome! And everything was in GREAT condition!!The walker does have a seat, I was just washing it when I took this picture!So the saying is true, "one man's junk is another man's treasure!"

1 comment:

  1. I love yard sales too!

    PS. We have that same walker (x2) and the kids loved it! I know that HattieJo will too!

    ReplyDelete