Sunday, June 27, 2010

:10months:


*She was 10months old yesterday*
Where is time going???

HattieJo,
I can't believe you are two months from being 1 year old...AHHH!!! This past month has been a BLAST. You are changing daily. You LOVE to talk. I was walking through Khol's today and you were capturing everyone's attention as you babbled. You love to say "daddy, mamama, shshshsh, ssss, bbbbb." You are pulling up on somethings. You enjoy grabbing my hands and standing yourself up to walk (while holding my hands). You look like you might be about to do a little army crawl, but you are not quite sure. You like to play in your room while I am up there doing laundry. Pushing the train back and forth across your room brings lots of talking and smiles from you! You are eating EVERYTHING!.(roast, potatoes, waffles, chicken, bread, cheerios just to name a few!). Especially interested in eating things from mommy's plate. You have a LOVE for ice cream like me! I enjoy always sharing my ice cream with you. Love Bug you are the light of our lives. We LOVE you so much and are so thankful for the precious gift you are to us. We continue to pray for you each day that the Lord would draw you to Himself at a young age.
Mommy and Daddy LOVE you!

*This ADORABLE dress was made for HJ by cousin Michelle in Florida! Be on the look out for another post with the other dress that she made for her! She is so talented!!! Thanks Chelle!*

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog, Anna! Your sweet girl is so precious and what a wonderful blessing that she can be raised in a Christian home with parents that love her and Christ so much! :)

    ReplyDelete