Saturday, June 12, 2010

.memorial day festivities.

Yeah, this is a little late, but things have been WILD around our house! Yesterday was my last day of school for the year! YAY, so now I have 5 weeks off and then will start again. I love teaching year round school! I am so excited to have these next weeks off to spend time with HattieJo, travel, relax, and spend time with friends.
Our Memorial Day started with some yummy breakfast consisting of homemade waffles and bacon. Then HattieJo and I went for a run in the park:
When we returned from the walk, we hung out around the house for a bit, showered and then headed to Chickfila for lunch and then to TJMaxx for a new toy while daddy shopped in Dick's Sporting goods for some new fishing stuff. Then we came home to take some pics of the dogs for the website. While Andrew and I are taking the pictures HattieJo LOVES to watch. She is fascinated by the dogs! Then HattieJo went for a swim in her "redneck pool" (that is what my nephews call the swimming pools in the backyard!)









Isn't she adorable in her little bikini!
After her nap we headed over to some old small group friend's house for a cookout. It was fun to get together with some of the people who used to be in our small group that left several months ago to plant a new small group. HattieJo had fun playing with all the little kids there. So it was a busy, yet fun day!

3 comments:

  1. HATTIEJO is redneckin in a circle pool with her bathing suit on!
    -tyler and Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to eat her up!!!! The swimsuit pics are adorable!!! Of course, if I looked that good in a bikini, I would be smilin' too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kyley has a redneck pool too:)haha

    ReplyDelete