Thursday, January 3, 2013

:HJ's first haircut:

HJ has never had her haircut. It took her a while to get hair, so we didn't want to cut it off! It had gotten to a point of a "royal battle" as Andrew would say each time we had to brush it, so I was tired of the fight and she decided she wanted short hair like her Gigi, so we went with it!
.this was before she cut off another inch.
 She did a great job although she was a bit nervous. The lady cut off 5inches and when she finished HJ said, "no I wanted it shorter." So she cut off one more inch. She looks so grown up now and I love that there are NO tangles!  I am thinking we will get it even shorter when we go back.
Funny thing: that afternoon she laid down for her nap and came out of her room crying about 10minutes later and said, "oh no mommy, my hair is growing and isn't short anymore." haha

No comments:

Post a Comment