Friday, January 4, 2013

.Christmas Eve.

We decided to do all the gifts for the kids on Christmas Eve other than their stockings so that we could hit the road pretty quickly on Christmas morning. The kids were so precious with each of their gifts.
HJ loved this game... she won the first three times that she played!.
.this was her reaction to EVERY.SINGLE.gift!
.she got her own "animal doctor" set.
.love these three with everything inside of me.
**little did they know that they had another gift coming when we returned from Florida... stay tuned to find out what it was!**

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... is it another baby brother or sister???? I can't handle the suspense.... ok, just kidding (kind of) Really- WHAT IS IT??? :) PS- your kiddos melt my heart. HattieJo looks like such a little you (especially with her reaction to each gift. haha) and AP is just beyond precious with that hair, those eyes, and that smile! Miss them so much. Give them a hug from Aunt D for me!

    ReplyDelete