Tuesday, May 1, 2012

:horses.....

 ...HJ's new love! She is so in to horses right now. She is always on the lookout for them when we are driving, that is what she chooses to play with of all her toys (she has 4 figurines from Tractor Supply), and she is always asking to ride them, pet them, and to buy a real one! The other week we had the opportunity to go and let her ride one! She was thrilled. A precious family from my school (i have taught 2 of their children) have a horse and pony and told me to let HJ come over anytime to ride, take care of, and pet them. So we took them up on the offer. When I told HJ about it she was so excited! It was such a fun morning! HJ had no fear! She helped Madeliene fetch Lily from the field, take care of her before and after riding, fed her treats, and asked a MILLION questions in between! So here are some pictures from the day. I took a TON, so I will divide them between 2 days:

No comments:

Post a Comment