Friday, May 4, 2012

::bucket list::

talking like old men!
 I have never created one of these until now. When we moved from SC to NC, we thought that after seminary we would be moving back, but the Lord had other plans! I am so thankful that He is the one who orders our steps. Since we are leaving the RDU area we wanted to create a list of things to do in this last month- yes, i said this LAST MONTH! I can't believe we are SO CLOSE to being moved. So 2 of the things on our list was Pullen Park and then dinner in downtown Raleigh. We knocked off both of those things on Friday night. We had  great company with my parents and the Herringtons which was tons of fun! We went to Pullen Park after I got off work, then had dinner at Natty Green's..DELICIOUS, and then we rounded the corner to enjoy some cupcakes at the Cupcake Shoppe.It was a wonderful night...the weather was perfect!
Sweet Baby Eli
I love this picture. It's like he was thinking about something!
LOVE Loco Pops!
AP couldn't get enough!
You know they enjoyed it with the chocolate all over their faces!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun night! I've never been to that restaurant or the Cupcake Shoppe... Might have to do that! But we love Pullen Park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I wish wish wish we could have been part of the "Bucket List" night :) This post made me smile so much and at the same time my heart was a little heavy inside missing my friend. So excited for you guys. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete