Monday, May 14, 2012

::7 years::

 Seven years ago today I married, Andrew Patten Hopper. It is amazing to think back over the last 7 years and see where the Lord has brought us, taught us, and lead us. What a blessing to be walking this life alongside of him. I love him more today than I did 7 years ago, and I remember thinking then there was no way I could love him more than I did that day!

Here are 7 things that I absolutely LOVE about my man...(in no particular order)..
1. How he leads our family in all areas (spiritually, financially, and practically)
2. Seeing him DOTE on HattieJo....he is SMITTEN with his baby girl!..and how he loves his boy!
3. His passion to see the Gospel taken to those who haven't heard.
4. His ability to lead a group....particularly our MercyHillGSO family!
5. His ability to preach... the boy can bring the Word!
6.  How he is always thinking of ways to make a dollar or two... example: buying and selling a moped!
7. All his little quirks!

Andrew P. Hopper. I LOVE you with everything inside of me. I am so thankful to serve alongside of you in this journey called life! I am thankful for how you love me and our babies... We are SO BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment