Thursday, November 3, 2011

:we got mail:

. i love getting mail. except bills of course!. So here lately we have been getting a lot of FUN mail. here is what has come lately-
a big box of goodies from gigi and poppa:My awesome creative mother in law made this pumpkin! i love it because its not real and i can use it for years to come!! HJ loved her pj's and halloween outfit! she also got some m&m's(her favorite) and a fun scarecrow lady!AP's excited face about all his goodies:Then Bon Bon(my parents back door neighbor sent the kids some books- They loved them!My parents, gmama and gdaddy, had given them some halloween clothes when we were down there and they sent cards with stickers this week. HJ loved making pictures with the stickers. She was so creative!The Collins Five also sent the kids cards! Here is HJ saying to me, "it says happy halloween. i love my ryry and dylan and tyler and eddie(erin) and mike." it was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment