Monday, November 28, 2011

:thankful:

So I do realize that Thanksgiving has come and gone for this year... most people including myself have already decorated for Christmas, but before the craziness of Christmas begins i wanted to make a list of things that i am so thankful for... they are in no particular order at all... just some things that stand out and make me thankful for this past year!
*Jesus Christ- apart from Him I am NOTHING and can do NOTHING-
*Andrew- my best friend, partner in life, my LOVE
*HattieJo- her sweet spirit and teachable heart
*AP- his LIGHT UP THE ROOM smile and his snuggles
*my family- for their support in all that we do
*my sister- for how she loves my kiddos SO much!
*my in-laws- they are great! they raised one studly man that is what i know
*all my other family on both sides- blessings!
*Summit Church- where the Lord used JD Greear to make the GOSPEL so personal and real
*Mercy Hill- thankful for how the Lord has been, is, and will continue to work through this group that is moving to take the Gospel to Greensboro.
*Eggletons- a picture of true friends, thankful for their sacrifice to take the Gospel to the nations
*my job- it really is a joy each day
*my friends
*the Herringtons- who have been behind andrew and i 100% in the decision to move to Greensboro, who are packing up their life in the midst of having a baby in March to take the Gospel with us!
*the Dagers- who have also been their from the initial talk of planting a church and said, "we are in!" not to mention their daughter Nora is HJ's BFF!
*the Word- what a joy to have something that we can go to in order to know the Lord and his plan better and it has become so much for alive in this past year of digging into it
*the laugh of my 2 precious kiddos
*good health- the Lord has been so gracious to bless us with good health in ourselves and the kids
i know i could go on and on...

"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His LOVE endures FOREVER!"

1 comment:

  1. You bring a smile to my face and your list brings joy to my heart- thank you friend!

    ReplyDelete