Wednesday, November 30, 2011

.family pictures.

A couple of weeks ago, Cole Gorman, from Blest Photography came out to take some pictures for us. He was awesome to work with. He was great with the kids, laid back, and the pictures turned out great! We were all dressed ready to go and AP decided he would spit up all over his shirt- OF COURSE..then he decided that he wasn't going to be his smiley self for the camera. Nevertheless, the pictures turned out wonderful. Here are a few of my favorites. Check back tomorrow for some of HJ and then Friday I will spotlight AP!

5 comments:

  1. Anna, I love your family pictures! Your long hair is so beautiful! I can't believe how much HJ and AP are growing up so fast. I hope to see yall soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE these... and LOVE LOVE LOVE this family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pictures! You all are such a cute family :)

    ReplyDelete