Monday, October 3, 2011

.one last goodbye.

The other week we were able to go visit the Eggletons one last time before they were commissioned to go serve overseas...it was so great to spend a few hours with them. When we pulled in the parking lot, HJ said, "Lebiiiiii, i see him, i see him mommy!" She loves her some "Lebi." We got to walk around the place where they have been for training the past 2 months(its gorgeous),meet some of their friends, and play on several of the playgrounds. Then we went out to dinner one last time at one of our favorite places: "Welcome to Moe's!"Me and my lil man.. excuse my hair being a HOT MESS! haha
LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Danielle! What a blessing she has been to me.. a true friend, encourager, and challenger to me in my walk with the Lord. So thankful for her! (AP wasn't interested in this photo opportunity evidently!)

1 comment: