Thursday, May 12, 2011

.Sunday.

Sunday was such a great day! It was my 2nd Mother's Day :) We got up and had a delicious breakfast together as a family then we all headed outside to play and plant for a bit(HattieJo loved using her "shobel" to help me)... For lunch Andrew went and got us Hibachi take out...YUMMY! Then I took a nap...After our nap we headed back out to play before heading to Walmart and Sonic Happy hour. Then we had pizza and more time together as a family. (HattieJo is at a stage where she LOVES to "drive" the car... She sits in the driver seat and presses every button and honks the horn)


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these two pictures above of HattieJo!!! She was peeking around the corner at her daddy as he was digging a hole for our flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like SUCH a great day. Happy Mother's Day late! And my kids (ALL of them) still love to play in the care.

    ReplyDelete