Monday, May 16, 2011

:pajama craziness:

Saturday nights are late nights for us because of church and we usually have dinner out with different families each week to help us get to know the Saturday night crowd better. HattieJo is always a champ considering its a long crazy day. This past Saturday she was WORN OUT. She fell asleep before we left the parking lot at church and when we arrived at chickfila to have dinner she wouldn't wake up! So we had dinner with a great new family and HattieJo slept through it until I asked Andrew to go get me a brownie ala mode (which is AMAZING!) and she woke up! So she had some of my ice cream which I thought for sure would keep her up, but it didn't she fell back asleep on the way home. So I took her upstairs and dressed her in the dark, so she wouldn't wake up... the next morning this was her attire (next time I should turn on a little light!)...(I love that this one caught her mid nose scratch!)

1 comment:

  1. I love how you use your time so well to connect with people in our church. You and Andrew are awesome!

    ReplyDelete