Thursday, May 5, 2011

.baby shower.



My mom and sister threw me a baby shower while we were in SC, it was so great to catch up with friends at the shower. A lot of my friends have had babies so it was fun to see them. HattieJo had a BLAST holding baby Hank for most of the time, then she played with Merritt and Kyley in between eating the cupcakes and helping me open gifts.


We had such a great trip to SC. So thankful for all my family and friends and all the FUN things we were showered with for baby boy

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I love that baby boy was given a shower too~ Isn't all the blue fun?!? And by the way, your hair looks so long in all these pictures! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the shower was so much fun! was it fun catching up with all the Wren folks?? : ) cannot believe that your little baby boy will be here so soon!!

    ReplyDelete