Tuesday, July 27, 2010

.uncle ken gets married.

Well "Uncle Ken" got married....Andrew says, "I never thought this day would come." haha.. So we headed to SC last weekend for the wedding. We arrived in time for the rehearsal dinner. HattieJo went to my parents house while Andrew and I attended the dinner. Afterwards I went to my parents and Andrew went with the guys. Saturday morning my sister and I went shopping while HattieJo spent some quality (getting spoiled) time with grandma and granddaddy! Then we headed to the wedding and after the reception headed back to NC. Andrew had the AWESOME opportunity to preach at the Summit on Sunday morning! You can hear his message here. (his message is #2) Enjoy some pictures from the wedding:
Eric took HattieJo out on the dance floor...(HattieJo had pitched her shoes and hair bow by this point!) She LOVED it... She was just a squealing!HattieJo's first dance with a boy!!! It was so adorable:Andrew and Ken:This is right before we left. HattieJo was EXHAUSTED! She grabbed her thumb as soon as I had her buckled in. So she was in no mood for smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment