Wednesday, July 28, 2010

::over the river and through the woods...

..to grandmother and grandaddy and aunt bec's house we go!..
When we were in SC for Ken's wedding, my parents and sister kept HattieJo while Andrew and I went to the rehearsal dinner. So here are some pictures from their night: .she walked, and ate, and played, and LOVED every minute of their undivided attention!.This is a basket of toys that were mine and my sisters when we were younger! HattieJo would take them all out and then when someone would put them back up, she would empty it again!I love this picture(look at HattieJo's arm on the chair).. PRECIOUS:On Saturday morning my dad made waffles..YUMMY! Growing up that is what he always made for us on Saturday mornings, so this was HattieJo's first time to join in on the little tradition. She THOROUGHLY enjoyed herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment