Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Thats right folks, its our anniversary. We have been married 5 years today! What a joy and fun ride these 5 years have been. I could write a book on the these 5 years and all the things we have done, the places we have gone, the great memories we have made, and all that the Lord has taught us! I am so thankful for Andrew. He is an incredible man. I am so blessed. He loves the Lord and desires to walk according to the Lord's will in all things, he leads our family in that way. He is an amazing daddy to HattieJo. He loves and serves us. He goes to work and provides for us. He is so fun even all his little quirks!
Father, I thank you for the 5 years that you have blessed Andrew and I with. Thank you for all the steps and spiritual markers that we have built in our life through things that You have taught us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve alongside of a man of God that fears You and seeks You. I pray that you would continue to bless our marriage. Use it to minister to others and continue to teach us more about yourself through our marriage. I pray that you would continue to guide us and give us wisdom in all that we do may we honor You.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! May God continue to bless the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    PS. And from someone who will be married 10 years in December: IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!

    I didn't know Andrew had quirks. He sure didn't get those from his Mother because she has no quirks. LOL

    ReplyDelete