Thursday, May 13, 2010

:date night:

When I got home last Wednesday, this card was on the table, me being the most IMPATIENT person when it comes to something like this IMMEDIATLEY tore into it! It was a Mother's Day card from Andrew. It was PRECIOUS. You are asking yourself why he was giving me a Mother's Day card on Wednesday before the day... well, he left on Thursday morning to go to San Diego with some of the Summit staff to visit with a pastor and his staff at a church out there and wouldn't be returning until Monday, missing my first Mother's Day... So inside the card he told me that he was taking me out to eat, shopping, and to get dessert! YAY!!! So we headed out not long after that and got some dinner at Hibachi, did a little shopping at Target, then ended the date night with some Starbuck's. It was perfect! So thankful for my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment