Thursday, January 7, 2010

.last day.

Today ended my three week track out...(sad face).. it has been an AMAZING time off.. i have LOVED every minute that I have been able to spend with HattieJo and Andrew. I am so thankful to work at such a great school with an awesome year round schedule, its great! Although i am sad to have to go back to work for ten weeks, I am so thankful for the loving, christian sitter that the Lord provided to take care of HattieJo each day.
Today, as the last day, HattieJo and I stayed in our pj's until 3:00 when we had to shower and get ready for Young Pros. It was GREAT! Here is a picture of her all "dolled up" to go to Young Pros. People at Young Pros had not seen her for a couple of months and couldn't believe how big she had gotten. Of course she was all smiles and stealing hearts!
(thanks to grandma and grandpa for the cute outfit for Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment