Sunday, January 24, 2010

:caught red handed:

Sorry for the bad blogging last week. It was a busy week for us, it seems we had something going on every evening... But that's how it goes sometimes. Funny story of the week:
Andrew went over to a couple's house that is in our small group on Friday. So on Thursday night I had HattieJo's diaper bag packed ready to go, all he needed to do was take a bottle with the bag. I also lay out her clothes as well for the day, otherwise there is no telling what the little one would end up wearing. So he goes over there from about 1-3:30. I come home and then we go and run some errands, then we have dinner over at "Aunt D" and Craigs house. While we are over there HattieJo needs a diaper change, as I open the diaper bag guess what is on top???... HER PAJAMAS.. the ones that she was in when I left for work on Friday morning. Long story short.. Andrew took her in her PJ's (yes at 1 oclock) and asked Mrs. S to change her clothes and they decided they would not tell me..As Andrew was leaving their house Mrs. S reminded him to empty the evidence when he got home, but Andrew forgot, so I found the evidence! hahaha... It was hilarious.. He said, "well you caught me red handed.."
In other news, HattieJo has 2 bottom teeth that have broke through (front and center).. I will get a picture when I can get one without tons of drool coming from her mouth!

Here are some cute pics of HJ yesterday with her little "my first doll."
My mom gave HattieJo this little babydoll at one of my baby showers. It is so cute. It is soft and cuddly and it even rattles. Well, HattieJo has never been interested in it until now, she loves to pull the baby's pigtails, slobber all over it, and shake her around. Nice way to treat your dolly huh? hahaha..

2 comments:

  1. Natalie has a baby doll like that, and she loves it too!!! As a matter of fact, that is her lovie now that her paci is gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe she already has 2 teeth! Emerson has a similar doll and loves it too.

    ReplyDelete