Sunday, October 11, 2009

"i think i can... i think i can..."

Well I went for my 6 week dr. appt. on Tuesday and got a great report.. PRAISE THE LORD! I am only 3lbs. over what I was before I got preggo! WOOHOO... This was the day that I had been waiting for since HattieJo arrived, because I knew if I got a good report that I would be able to start working out and running again. So Tuesday night after dinner I went for a run..... Man how your body changes after having a baby added to not running for 9months.. WHEW, it was ROUGH, but I made it back home! Wednesday my body was so sore, so of course I took the day off! haha.. But was back at it on Thurs... it is going to take some time to get back where I was, but my goal is to run the Wake Forest Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day and have the same race time that I did when I ran it last year, so we will see!!!.. Can't wait til HattieJo gets big enough to go in the BOB with me on the runs. Which i think she may be a runner considering when we put her on a blanket on the floor her little legs go ninety miles an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment