Monday, October 26, 2009

"Doctors and needles and shots... OH MY!"

*waiting on shots*
HattieJo had her 2month dr. appointment today. She did great. Here are her stats:
Weight: 11lbs. 10.5oz. (75%)
Height: 23inches (75%)
Head: 40cm. (75%)

She took the first shot like a champ, the 2nd and 3rd... She SCREAMED a scream we have never heard, but after it was over, she calmed down so quick you would have never known they had poked her.
The dr. came in and did all they had to do and said, and i quote, "man, she could be a poster child for breastfed babies..she is beautiful and healthy.." Yeah that's my girl!
*cute bandaid they put on her:

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby. The worst is when they look at you like, "Did you KNOW this lady was gonna stick me like that?!?!?!"

    Now-a-days I only have to go through that drama once a year for flu shots, but OH what a day it is. I know the pediatricians HATE to see my five comin' in the door on that day! To give you an indication of how awful it is, I carry scented candles in my purse to give as thank you's to the team of nurses that have to hold a few of mine down! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete