Friday, October 9, 2009

First Day with Mrs. Susan

Another HUGE blessing from the Lord is the lady that is going to be keeping HattieJo when I go back to school, Mrs. Susan. I taught her daughter the first year teaching up here in NC and LOVED her and her family. They are a precious Christian family. They live right across the street from my school too!
So today I had to go to work for teacher workday and so I took HattieJo to spend the morning with them. I talked to her about it yesterday, so she was ready, but mom was not! I dropped her off and she was all smiles and as soon as I got in the car to leave, mind you I was going right across the street, I CRIED LIKE A BABY!!!
She did great though; she took a bottle twice and even took a little nap. I went and got her at lunch time and the greatest thing was when I walked in the room and she heard my voice she turned to me! PRICELESS!
Here is a picture of her with Mrs. Susan:


These two pictures are of HattieJo telling me about her time at Mrs. Susan's:


*This one is blurry because she was moving all over the place.*


1 comment:

  1. My heart just broke as I read that you cried when you dropped her off! What a hard thing you had to do, but God knows your heart and your desires!!!! So glad that she did so well for Mrs. Susan and that she was excited to see you when you picked her up!

    Sure enjoyed seeing you this week. Praying for you as you transition back to school life!

    ReplyDelete