Monday, September 14, 2009

Walking with BOB

BOB= The BEST stroller EVER!

We went on our first walk as a family last night! It was so fun, everything I was hoping for... What a blessing HattieJo is to us. We are so thankful for how the Lord has blessed us! It's crazy to think there were many a walks when we talked about having a family, of pushing a stroller, etc. Don't worry I didn't walk the dog too, just was holding her while Andrew captured our photo! HattieJo and I went again this morning since Daddy was at work, she was looking around taking it all in the whole time.

3 comments:

  1. So glad that you are able to get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather with your beautiful little girl!

    PS. You are looking mighty skinny!!!! When do you go back to work? I'd love to get together before you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tara!
    I go back the 20th of Oct. :(... Yeah I would LOVE to get together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Anna!! You look wonderful and HattieJo is adorable! I just had to comment that I have a BOB too and LOVE it! It is absolutely worth every penny :) Congratulations again and I really enoy your blog. Jennifer Cordell Osborn

    ReplyDelete