Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Doctor Visit


We were released from the hospital on Friday around noon (yeah they kicked us out so they wouldn't have to feed us lunch)... It was so crazy getting in the car with a baby that we were to take home and take care of ourselves... I have to say that I was quite nervous, but excited. Its one of those feelings of your not just being a kid and "playing house," its the REAL DEAL..
We made it home...
On Saturday we had to go to the dr. for them to check her weight. On Thursday night she weighed 6lbs. 14 oz. so they wanted to be sure she wasn't losing more weight. On Saturday she weighed 6lbs. 12 oz. so she had lost a little weight and they told us to come back on Monday for them to check her again.. Well our little chunky monkey was back up to her birth weight of 7lbs. 3oz.... thats right the girl knows how to eat! haha...
Here is a picture of us before we left for the doctors office.

3 comments:

  1. I have been a mommy for 10 years and I still can't believe they just let us take them home to raise! I am glad she is doing well. I am so happy for you all! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear she is eating!!! yay that she is back up in her weight, that is so reassuring i know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hattiejo is so ADORABLE!!! I am so happy for yall. I added you to my blog list, hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete