Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gigi and Papa came to visit

Gigi and Papa came to visit us this past week. They came last Saturday and then left yesterday. We had a great time with them. Papa helped Andrew with the "dog farm" and Gigi did lots of stuff to help me around the house! HattieJo had a great time doing her morning stretches with Gigi! It was great to have them up with us. Gigi kept saying that she was going to take HattieJo home with her, so I had to keep a close eye on my girl when they got ready to leave :o)
Gigi and Papa, HattieJo already misses you guys! See you soon. Love yall

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hoppers!! She is BEAUTIFUL!! I just found your blog through Rebekah and am SO excited to see pictures. I can't wait to see her on Monday when I bring some food over =)

    ReplyDelete