Monday, August 26, 2013

.my BABY girl is 4!!.



I can't believe that HJ is 4 today! Time needs to slow down... We go this week to Open House for her preschool.... what?!?!?!?
We went for her 4 year old appointment last week and she was 42.5 lbs(90%). and 42.5(95%) inches tall. The doctor looked over to me and asked me how tall I was and then quickly said, "well, I hate to tell you, but your daughter will be bigger than you are!"... THANKS! She passed her hearing/vision test with perfect scores..... I was one proud mama.
She is so precious... She is maturing and I love watching her grow and discover things each day! She is very very verbal, people always think she is older than she really is.... until they see her have a melt down! haha.. She is loving praying and memorizing verses which has been so neat to see develop. She loves her brother, when he isn't messing with her stuff. She is still loving horses and the girl loves to color and paint. I enjoy watching her play with her stuffed animals or barbies. The role playing is so imaginative. She could play by herself for hours! She has sass like none other... my mom tells me all the time that she is a spitting image of me at that age. LOVE IT!

HattieJo,
 Mommy and Daddy love you more than you know! We are so thankful that the Lord has given you another year of a healthy life. We pray that He will guide us as we parent and love you! We pray that your heart will be captured by him at a young age, that you will know and follow Him all the days of your life!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

1 comment:

  1. She gets more beautiful everytime I see her!!!! And so polite. You & Andrew are doing a fabulous job parenting both children.

    ReplyDelete