Monday, January 9, 2012

:sneaky snake:

I am afraid we have a sneaky snake on our hands when it come to HattieJo and treats that she likes to eat!!! Let me explain:Picture1: Mr. Snowman- he lives at Gigi's house and holds Hershey Kisses
Picture2: This is a hershey kiss wrapper behind Gigi's couch
Picture3: The hershey kiss that once resided in the wrapper that was on the floor that once resided in Mr. Snowman
Anytime HJ would get quiet while we were at Gigi's house, you could bet she would be behind the couch with a hershey kiss!!!!

Recent incident:
Me: HJ where are you?
HJ: I right here, I not eating anything mommy
I go into the dining room and she is behind the dining room table with the bag of powder donuts, a cup with a donut in it and powder all over her face!!!

.LOVE.MY.GIRL.
here she is in her "model" pose

1 comment:

  1. Her model pose cracks me up, as well as her hiding and eating treats:)

    ReplyDelete