Friday, January 27, 2012

.nanny bec.

The day finally came about 3 weeks ago for my sister to move in with us to be our nanny!!!!....
It felt like forever ago that she had started her last semester of college with no real plan for when she graduated. We knew we were going to be planting a church in Greensboro, so I just casually one day mentioned to her to pray about joining our team for that and becoming our nanny. I really didn't know what she would say- she has lived at home for college and loves being at home; but I went ahead and threw it out there. So she spent some time praying and talking with my parents and her mentor. A few weeks later she came to me and said that she really felt like this was a great opportunity that the Lord was opening up for her and she said, YES! I was so excited!!! So she moved in with us the beginning of January. 3 weeks into this deal, things are going great. She is such a blessing.. I love knowing that she is the one at home with the kids everyday. The kids are doing good and have adjusted so well. I am so excited for her in this stage of life and thankful that this is a decision that she sought the Lord and has seen His hand in guiding her! Not to mention she really helps out with things around the house which frees me up in the evenings to spend time with the kids and Andrew.
We love you Bec Bec!! Here are some pics that she sent me last week-

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Love that you have your sister there all the time!

    ReplyDelete