Wednesday, September 7, 2011

.a "sweet" party.

ok, so i am a little behind... but here is the 1st of HJ's party posts.....We had her party at our place on August 26th(her actual bday!)...It was called "Hopper's Sweet Shoppe" We had pizza, fruit, chips, drinks... then cupcakes and a cookie/coolwhip for dessert... then there was a candy table for people to make party favor bags as they left. It was such a fun night! We are thankful for our HUGE screened porch that held everyone. I believe fun was had by all... we are thankful for our friends and family who were here to help us celebrate!!!I worked til 11:30 and when I got home HJ was napping, so I began getting things in order, then when she woke up she joined in on the cleaning: That afternoon we got a text from the lady who used to keep her asking if we wanted a playset that she was getting rid of... OF COURSE! So Andrew and my dad headed over to pick it up: After she played in the play set a bit, it was time to wash up for the party! As I was setting up the cupcakes, HJ insisted on eating one, so I gave in.. she ate the icing and that was it!My awesome and talented friend RebekahM. made HJ's outfit, the table runner, and 2 bunting banners!! this is the table my dad built her last year for her bday! Came in quite handy here :) fun friends! "happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you!"
.more party fun to come tomorrow!.

2 comments:

  1. The party looks awesome- I wish we could have been there! HJ looks so grown up with a ponytail!!! So glad the theme worked out just like you imagined it! You're so talented at bringing things together!

    ReplyDelete