Thursday, September 8, 2011

.a "sweet" party part2.

we had all sat down to eat and i heard a car pull up... i couldn't see who it was because I was on the floor by the kiddos, so i asked Andrew who it was and he said he didn't know, for me to look.. and here was my face when i did: it was the EGGLETONS!!!!!!!... I had invited them, but danielle had said they weren't going to be able to due to a meeting they had at their training, i honestly was disappointed, but totally understood.. little did i know that earlier that day their meeting was canceled and so that threw stuff in the car and headed south! Andrew knew they were coming.. i was SO SURPRISED.. I was in tears! I have missed them so much, so it was such a treat and even better, they spent the night with us... LOVE ME SOME EGGLETONS! HattieJo was so excited to see "Weeli" she squealed and gave him a big squeeze:Check out some more pics of HJ and Levi here. HattieJo did so well opening her gifts and telling each person "tank you".. Once she discovered her new bike from Gigi and Poppa, she was distracted for quite a bit wanting to, "i ride, i ride mommy"Then she opened the BIG toy box that my dad built....its awesome!!! He is so talented and boy do i love not having toys everywhere.

After everyone left this was HJ: She had such a fun time!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture! :) Good job taking it Rebekah. You know we couldn't pass up some hopper time either :) I'm always missing my Hippity!

    ReplyDelete