Tuesday, April 19, 2011

.31 weeks and a baby shower.


Well, I am 31 weeks today! Its crazy to think that baby boy is going to be here soon..we can'twait to meet him! We had a dr. appointment yesterday and it went great. We were able to hear his sweet heartbeat and everything sounded and was measuring good. I have been feeling so good which I am thankful for. No crazy cravings, just pretty hungry all the time it seems! Baby Shower: A couple weekends ago, some of my dear friends up here in NC threw me an amazing baby shower. It was a great time of fellowship with great friends. We had some delicious brunch food. They showered me with TONS of great gifts. I am so thankful for each of the ladies who were at the shower. They each have played such an important role in our time here in NC and in HattieJo's life as well. Thank you ladies so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic, Anna!!! Can't wait to meet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete