Sunday, February 20, 2011

.Another Sunday on the Farm.

I know I blog all the time about how much I LOVE Sundays, it's so true! Our Saturday's are PURE craziness with church, but we LOVE serving at the Summit and thoroughly enjoy going to worship on Saturday nights! So last Sunday it was gorgeous and we took advantage of being outside! The day started with a morning walk which ended at our fire pit where Andrew whipped up a little fire for us to enjoy!After the fire we played outside for a bit then started to get things ready for lunch. Our great friends, the Herringtons who also serve with us on Saturday nights came over for lunch and to hang out for the afternoon. After a delicious lunch if I must say so myself, we took another walk around the farm! On the way back from our walk, we stopped to rest and play at the fire pit! Then we came inside for some dessert(brownie sundaes....and some sour patch kids- check out HattieJo's sour patch kid face in the bottom collage!) and playtime!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you and her by the firepit! Her smile is so cute!

    ReplyDelete