Monday, August 16, 2010

:Birthday Weekend:

*This is my 200th post! WOOHOO!*

Last weekend my family came up to celebrate my birthday! They were here when I got home from school on Friday. They had balloons and other birthday decor in the dining room. It was so cute! We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner on Friday night..YUMMY! And did some shopping while we waited to be seated! HattieJo was TOO cute while we were eating with all her little faces and turning her head all over the place to watch people (she is a people watcher like her momma!). After dinner we headed home for some cake. *my mom didn't have a "7", so she had "26+1" candles! haha"
(i LOVE this picture! My sister took this, but i had no idea she was, i have no idea what i was saying to him either! haha)
On Saturday we did some more shopping and hanging out before we headed to church. After church we came home and I cooked some dinner then we relaxed and hung out. Sunday my dad headed out after breakfast for a week in KY on a business trip. So mom and bec hung out and we went to lunch and for some more shopping before HattieJo and I met up with Andrew to head to his softball game. It was a FANTASTIC weekend. We always have a great time when they come and visit!
More pictures from the weekend to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment