Tuesday, August 31, 2010

:1st birthday part 2:

Here are a few pictures of all the party decorations and such. I had such a great time making everything. I had a friend come over one night and we made all the invitations and cupcake toppers. Then I bought some sock monkey fabric off of etsy.com and my friend Rebekah made HattieJo's dress and matching doll. Then I used some leftover fabric to make her birthday hat! Then I made her a birthday banner from the scrapbook paper scraps and the clothesline was all her pictures from each month with her sock monkey!







2 comments:

  1. Anna, you did such a great job with all the details- you are way more creative than you give yourself credit! I hope HattieJo loves these pictures one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative!!! I love the idea of all the pictures on the clothesline. And I think her dress and hat were adorable!

    ReplyDelete