Sunday, April 25, 2010

:HattieJo's first 5k:

Last Sunday our church sponsored a 5k/10k race to raise money for Habitat for Humanity. They called it the Spring Saunter. It was so much fun! There were so many people from all the different campuses there running. HattieJo and I did the 5k.. and.. we got 1st place in my age division! YAY! Our time was 25:38 which I was very pleased with considering I was pushing a stroller. Our campus (Brier Creek PM Campus) won the campus challenge and received a trophy for having the most participants! Here are a few pics:This is the production pastor's little boy Max, he is super cute!And we are off:Coming into the finish... Andrew said this made him nervous because I was going so fast! hahaWe made it:Here we are with Aunt D and her little one(yes..she is pregnant and due in Oct!!!):

1 comment: