Tuesday, April 20, 2010

:girl meets boy:


Several weeks ago one of my sweet friends Jen had a baby boy! Jen and I started hanging out a couple of years ago. Her husband is one of the pastors at the Summit. Jen has an amazing heart and is so thoughtful and an incredible mom that I just wanted to learn from her. So during my trackouts we always made a point to get together. So this past trackout I was able to go to her home and hang out with her and the newest addition to their family (#4).. Mr. Cole. He is precious. I was excited for HattieJo to meet him as well. She was more interested in touching him than anything! When we tried to take their picture, HattieJo kept rolling over so that she could touch him. Look at their size difference! She is a big ole girl, but he was only a couple weeks old too!
I love Cole's expression in this one... He is thinking girl you are too loud and would you please be still and HattieJo is all grins and talking up a storm! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment