Wednesday, November 20, 2013

.Special Guest.

On Veteran's Day, HattieJo had preschool, but my school was out so I thought it would be the perfect time to go and hang out in her classroom. I asked her teacher if I could come and read, so I went first thing that morning! HattieJo had picked the book, "We are Going on a Bear Hunt." Mrs. Pam let HJ introduce me to her class and this is what she said (Oh how I wish I had a video of her sweet self!), "Boys and girls, this is my mommy. Her name is Anna and you can call her Miss Anna. She is a teacher. She is going to read us a book and she is very good at reading books." So then I read and as you can see from the picture(that her preschool teacher snapped) she kept her hand on my shoulder the whole time! When I finished she leaned over to the kids and said, "boys and girls, were you scared? Did you think it was a real bear hunt?"
LOVE LOVE my sweet girl! I really enjoyed seeing her in her school room!

2 comments:

  1. This is precious! You are a great mom for giving your free time to bless her class and invest in HJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this and LOVE LOVE LOVE her :) Still cracking up.

    ReplyDelete