Tuesday, October 1, 2013

.beach day.

We were in Florida the last part of the week and weekend spending time with Andrew's family and celebrating his birthday! WOOT WOOT! It was a such a fun time as it always is and hard to leave. We did lots of playing, exploring, and just hanging out with the cousins. On Thursday we went to the Alligator Farm (pics to come from Gigi's camera) and then we went to the beach for an hour while Andrew had a skpe call. Here are some pics from the beach. Funny thing is, I had the kids' swimsuits packed in the car....I didn't put them on because I didn't think that they were going to swim...boy was I wrong! haha... LOVE these two WILD things!
 HJ ran wild in and out of the water and played in the splash park...AP got a kick out of running and collapsing in the waves, chasing the gulls, and playing in a puddle. I am pretty sure we looked like the biggest rednecks out there, but seeing the kids enjoy things like this brings me so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment