Thursday, September 6, 2012

.thankful thursday.

today i am SO THANKFUL for two things::

* my DEAR DEAR BEST FRIEND Danielle... this girl has taught me so much about life, loving/serving people, loving/trusting the Lord, cooking, and the list could go on and on... now she is serving overseas with her hubby, son, and baby in the womb!..they are living among a people who don't know Christ..learning to love them and share Christ with them! AMAZING!!! I met Danielle several years ago while our hubbies were in seminary...they moved next door to us for a year and it was a BLAST having them right there beside us all the time...so many fun memories were made that i am so grateful for...we shared many meals, laughs, cries, talks, runs, walks, and stories! today is her birthday! Happy Birthday Aunt D we love you!

** my parents!- tomorrow is their 38th wedding anniversary..that is something that you don't hear often these days. i am thankful for their love for one another and how they raised me in a Christian home....Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this friend! I am more thankful for you than you know. I can't count the many days that I just wish for a day, or two, or three... where we could just be neighbors again! :) Wouldn't be the same without you in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete