Thursday, June 7, 2012

::Thankful Thursday::

There is so much to be thankful for today..So here are a few...
I am thankful for these 2 sweet babies! They have transitioned to our new house and environment so well. They brighten my day and I am so blessed to be their mommy.
I am thankful that TOMORROW is my last day of school! I have been commuting the past 2 weeks, so I am glad that it will be OVER tomorrow (why i haven't been blogging!).
I am thankful and blown away by the faithfulness of the Lord... this move to GSO has been great..we have met some great neighbors, and the Lord is already working in our midst among people in GSO. I am thankful to be a part of what he is doing to bring the Gospel to the lost!

Be back next week for a tour of our new home!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Tomorrow!!!! So happy for you friend! Can't wait to see your house!

    ReplyDelete