Monday, February 27, 2012

:Valentines Day 2012:

We had a pretty low key Valentines Day this year. I had to work, so my day was filled with crazy kids and sugar! I came home and made bacon and cheese stuffed pork chops, roasted red potatoes(which HattieJo helped with- she "painted" them with olive oil), and fried okra(HJ's favorite). Then Andrew took HJ on a date to get ice cream and then to Target to look at toys and he bought her a "horsey movie" also known as Spirit! I love that my man loves to date his daughter! She was thrilled about it. AP and I had a date here at home filled with milk, baby food, and splashing in the bathtub. I made Andrew this card for Andrew:Andrews card said, "to my HOT TOMALE, i am NUTS for you! I love you to the MILKY WAY and back! you are EXTRA special. There's ZERO men like you my SWEETHEART! so thankful for you! mmmmwahhh KISSES! P.S. i love doing this, THINGAMAJIG, called life with you!" Andrew and I got the kids some bath toys as a little valentine's treat! And we made them each a card that said, "i love it when you.." and then we wrote things we love. I hope to do this each year. Such a neat way to capture some of our favorite memories of these precious kiddos!Then on Wednesday night Andrew took me out to dinner and to get ice cream. My kind of date :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a wonderful day! Love the card you made for him and the hearts for the kids too!

    ReplyDelete