Friday, December 9, 2011

.HattieJo goes to FL.

Last week Andrew, Bobby, and Jeremy planned to go to FL because they had several meetings with churches that are possibly going to partner with us with our Mercy Hill church plant. They were going to be in Jacksonville where Andrew's parents are- staying at their house, so when they started planning the trip Andrew asked what I thought about HJ going with him. So she did! Crazy thing was a virus jumped on her on Sunday and they were set to leave late Tuesday night- long story short- she left and was sick, but I knew she would be in good hands in FL. She had a rough day on Wednesday, but started to get well on Thursday and by Friday was back to her good ole happy self! I am so thankful for family in FL that LOVE on her and were so excited that she came to spend time with them. I am glad she was able to spend time with her 3 boy cousins too- From what I hear she was in LOVE with Tyler! Here is a stream of pictures that Mrs.Penny and Mr. Perry sent to me while she was there.... boy did I miss that girl! The house was too quiet and I think AP was in shock because he didn't have someone to watch or have someone poking on him the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment