Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Promotion Saturday!

Its funny to think back to when I was a child Promotion Sunday was a HUGE deal! I was always so excited to be moving up to the next class. I now know how it feels to be on the other end of the moving up... This was HattieJo's first time being promoted! She was excited about moving to her big room, I was a bit sad.. yet still excited. She is such a big girl. She wasn't quite sure about her new room, but quickly warmed up to it! Next week her class will start going to preschool worship each Saturday night which I know she will LOVE since she loves to sing and dance. Thankful for a church that sees the importance of investing the Gospel in the lives of children no matter their age. What a blessing! Here we are in her new class! This was taken from a phone b/c I forgot my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment