Friday, July 29, 2011

.baby mcgee.



Our friends, the McGees, are adopting from Ethiopia! You can read about that here. They are some of our dear friends here in NC. They have been in our small group since they moved here, Will has served alongside Andrew in the Young Professionals ministry at the Summit. We have loved getting to know them over the past several years. They have LOVED on and cared for HattieJo.. Rebekah is so talented in her sewing and has made HJ several dresses, her birthday decor and outfit for her birthday this year and all of AP's nursery bedding! We LOVE the McGees. They are moving on now...They are headed to Jacksonville, AL to serve a church there. We are so excited for how the Lord will use them, but will miss them for sure! So on Tuesday night, we had a baby shower for baby McGee...



HattieJo had fun playing babydolls with Lottie, Rebekah's neice:
It was also a special night because AP took a bottle for the first time! He had no trouble that is for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Love you and your precious family! Even though it makes me sad to be moving far away- I am confident we will always keep in touch! So thankful for you, Anna, and how you have mentored me these last few years- I have learned so much about being a wife, ministry wife, mom, and friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs Hopper its me Brianna Mcdowell and I really like the picture of your baby. Third grade is pretty good BUT i think i liked 2th grade A lot BETTER than third grad and I Brianna Mcdowell really miss having you as my homeroom and math teacher and pretty sure that the kids in second grade will really like having you as there math or reading or science and all those other things that we do. I REALLY REALLY miss having you as my teacher. well I have to go good bye AW BOO-HOO WELL BYe. Mrs.Hopper rocks Mrs.hopper really rocks YA.

    ReplyDelete