Tuesday, June 21, 2011

:APH:

Andrew Patten Hopper Jr. "A.P."
June 20, 2011 4:05pm
6 lbs. 9 oz. 19.5inches
PERFECT!

Yesterday was awesome! We got the call to come to hospital around 5:45 and they asked us to be there at 7:30, so we got up and got moving! When we arrived they got me prepped to be induced. They started the pitocin around 8:45am...They were able to break my water right away and boy did the contractions come! Around noon I was 4cm and requested the epidural...PURE BLISS! Then we just rested and waited! The nurse checked me at 3:15 and I was 10cm and she told me to get ready that we were going to start pushing in about 20mins. So at about 3:45 I pushed once and she said, "whoa, wait, wait, let me get the dr. he is about to come out!" So in came Dr. Anya.. 3 pushes later our sweet little AP arrived! Putting his lungs to the test, he was fighting mad. We are so blessed. The gift of life is such a miracle. We are so thankful for the Lord's blessing. HattieJo came up to the hospital about an hour after he was born and LOVED him.. She was calling him, "baby AP".. she wanted to hold him, rock him, and kiss him. It was so sweet!
More pics to come later but here a few for now:
Praise the Lord from whom all blessings flow!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Girl, you make pregnancy and childbirth sound like a breeze! So thankful for a sweet healthy little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you had a simple delivery!

    ReplyDelete