Thursday, October 7, 2010

.blankie.

I always wondered if HattieJo would get attached to something... like I had a little rabbit rag that I LOVED and couldn't leave the house without and couldn't sleep without. My sister had a cloth diaper that she called her "di". Also, our nephews have "doolollies" that they have when they sleep and they are particular ones, MUST be the "one with the tag" or the "armadillo doo". Well I think HattieJo has found her "thing." It is a burpcloth that my aunt had made for her and has since made her 3 more! They are adorable and monogrammed. HattieJo will get her rag when she is tired and will tuck it in the crease of her elbow of her thumb sucking arm and go to sleep or at least rest! It is precious!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. Definitely have backups in case you lose one or if something happens during the night to the one :)

    ReplyDelete