Saturday, March 6, 2010

.leavin' on a jet plane.

Well, we headed out on Friday morning at 640am to go to TN for one of my best friends' wedding! I was SO NERVOUS about flying with HattieJo, but she did AMAZING! We were so thankful. We had so many people praying for us and we truly felt the prayers. Here she is with our ticket:
She made fast friends with the guy sitting beside Andrew and then the two little girls who were sitting in front of us as well:



Comment of the flight..this lady sitting behind me the whole time was talking about how beautiful HattieJo was and what a great baby she was, then when we were getting off she said, "ma'am I hate to tell you this, but she is going to be bigger than you are, and that won't be long." Well thank you ma'am! haha

2 comments:

  1. Do you know I have NEVER flown? EVER!!!! TyDy, Allie, and now HattieJo have flown but not me. And I am older than all of them put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should fly up and visit us then!!!

    ReplyDelete